Saturday, September 17, 2011

Aggravation

The definition of aggravation is as follows:  an act or circumstance that intesifies or makes worse or the act, action, or result of aggravating.  I am still learning how to properly deal with aggravation.  Unfortunately, I am shrouded in situations that morph into little aggravations that keep me in a constant state of angst.  I am realizing that it's not the situation that is agravating, it's my reaction to the event.  So, how do you deal with the situation so that it does not irritate.  I have no idea whatsoever!  However, I do see that you can't avoid aggravations completely but you can recognize when the bullshit starts and put on your rubber suit before it hits you.  So, my realization for the day is this:  When I see the shit flying I can duck some of it and laugh and say, "Ha Ha! You missed me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment